These instructions apply to all specified product series and describe safe and appropriate use at all stages of operation.
Warnings and symbols
General safety information
- Installation, electrical connection and commissioning of the pump may be carried out only by qualified contractors and all general and local safety measures must be observed.
- Operating instructions and associated documents must be complete, legible and accessible at all times.
- Before carrying out work on the pump, read and ensure that you understand the operating instructions.
- This circulation pump is suitable only for water of potable quality.
- The pump should be operated only if it is in technically perfect condition. It must be used only in accordance with intended use, with an awareness of safety and risks, and in accordance with these instructions.
- Before any installation and maintenance work, disconnect the motor from the power supply and secure against reconnection.
- The use, cleaning and maintenance of this device by children aged 8 years or older, persons of restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons with limited experience or knowledge is permitted only if they are supervised or instructed in the safe use of the device and understand the associated risks. Children must not be allowed to play with the device.