- The pump is driven by a DC motor.
DANGER! Electric shock can kill!
- Work on the electrics must be carried out only by authorised contractors.
- Disconnect the pump from the power supply and secure against reconnection.
- Check that no voltage is present.
WARNING! Risk of fire due to electrical ignition!
- Ensure that the pump is connected only to the power supply specified on the type plate.
- Protect 12 V DC pumps with a 2 A fuse.
- A permanent connection to the power supply is possible; alternatively use a mains plug with IP 44 rating (provide all-pole disconnection).
- Round cable diameter 5–8 mm
- Wire cross-section 0.75–1.5 mm2
- Strip 8.5–10 mm of insulator from the ends of the wires.
- Twist the wire ends; do not use wire-end sleeves or tinned ends.
Undo the module cap with a TX10 screwdriver.
Undo the cap nut and insert the cable.
Push yellow lever forward and insert the wire into the red cable terminal. Release the lever again.
Allow a suitable length of cable and retighten the cap nut.
Adjust speed by turning the rotating yellow knob:
1 = min. speed (2000 rpm)
2 = medium speed (2500 rpm = factory setting)
3 = max. speed (3000 rpm), or use any intermediate position.
Screw the module cap on firmly.
To vent any remaining air, switch the pump on and off several times …
… and open the DHW tap several times …
… until the pump runs quietly.