LED indicator: Comfort setting (4)
Left to right:
- Stage 1: Maximum energy saving; pump runs on demand
- Stage 2: Standard comfort; pump runs at regular draw-off times
- Stage 3: Default setting; good level of comfort; total runtime approx. 2–3 hours/day. This stage is the best for most applications. We recommend not changing the comfort setting until at least three weeks have passed.
- Stage 4: Very high level of comfort; pump runs more frequently each day
- Stage 5: Maximum comfort; pump runs even at irregular draw-off times; total runtime up to 5 hours/day