BLUEONE DHW CIRCULATION PUMPS
UNIVERSAL – SIMPLE – HIGHLY EFFICIENT
Revolutionary technology and a world first: the current series from Deutsche VORTEX. Compliant with all relevant standards and technical guidelines.
In addition to their proven VORTEX quality, our products are exemplary when it comes to environmental best practice and adherence to energy policy guidelines. With their highly efficient drive and a multitude of different control variants, BlueOne pumps offer high cost savings together with maximum convenience.
Highly efficient VORTEX BlueOne circulation pumps are therefore an obvious choice for use in the DHW circulation systems of detached and two-family houses. Depending on the layout of the pipework, the pumps can also be used in small apartment buildings.
INSTANT HOT WATER
Pumps with AUTOlearn technology quickly learn the times at which consumers tend to need hot water. The pump will automatically adapt to any change in usage patterns.
Through a temperature sensor on the flow side, the BWO 155 SL with self-learning module detects when the consumer requires hot water. The system notes this and predictively provides hot water at these times each day. When hot water is not needed, the pump does not run. This creates huge potential for savings in terms of heat loss and water and power consumption.
MANUAL OR DIGITAL
There are two timer models to choose from.
With a conventional clock, depressed tripper pins indicate the runtimes. The smallest increment is 15 minutes.
In the model with a digital clock, LEDs indicate the programmed runtimes. The bright LEDs can also be easily read in relatively dark rooms. This makes subsequent adjustment easier. Each LED indicates a pump runtime of 30 minutes.
ENERGY SAVINGS OF UP TO 90 %
BLUEONE PUMPS FROM VORTEX
Reduction in energy loss in a typical detached house of up to 90 % per year compared to a domestic hot water circulation pump in continuous operation.
In just two years or so, the purchase of a pump with AUTOlearn technology will have already paid for itself in comparison to conventional modes of operation.
MODULAR PUMP ASSEMBLY
1. PUMP HOUSING
- V-pump housing with R 1 1/4" male thread, non-return valve and ball shut-off valve
- Option of R-pump housing with R 1/2" female thread (not shown)
2. INSULATION SHELL
- Avoids unnecessary heat loss from the pump housing
3. UNION FITTING
- For screwing, soldering or press fitting
Standard with V-pump housing
4. BALL SHUT-OFF VALVE
5. NON-RETURN VALVE
- Defines the direction of flow
- Prevents gravity circulation
- Ensures the DHW circulation system works properly
6. SEALING RING
7. PERMANENT MAGNET ROTOR
- Simple to clean and replace
8. PERMANENT MOTOR
- Electronically commutated DC motor (ECM technology)
- Also available as a 12 V DC version
- Original spherical motor principle from Vortex
- Dry-run protection – automatically interrupts rotor operation
- Compatible with all commercially available pump housings, regardless of year of production and manufacturer
9. UNION NUT
- Enables quick separation of the motor from the pump housing
- For easy cleaning and descaling
CONTROL MODULE OR MODULE CAP
10. MODULE CAP
- As a continuous operation module or with control (self-learning module, timer, control thermostat)
- Adjustable speed
- Cable terminal block
- Assembly with hexagon socket screws
11. CABLE BOX (NOT SHOWN)
- Only for BWO 155 SL
- With temperature contact sensor for the flow pipe
- Cable length 2.5 m
The absence of water in the pump housing is automatically detected. Rotor operation is then repeatedly interrupted.
Motor replacement made easy: the new universal motors are compatible with all commercially available pump housings.
Low power consumption (2.5 – 9 watts) – yet still powerful (0.6 – max. 1.3 mWC).
The pump operates almost silently, thanks to the special design of the electronically commutated DC motor.
VORTEX has reduced the length of the motor to an absolute minimum – the perfect solution for tricky spaces.
Done in a flash: adjust the energy consumption and output.
EASY TO OPERATE
One-touch technology for all pumps with a control module. Your benefit: you control all functions at the press of a button.
The pump motor can be replaced using only a few tools. No tools at all are required for the cable connection.
UNRESTRICTED WATER HARDNESS
Hard water is no problem for the VORTEX spherical motor. There are no restrictions at higher water temperatures.